Version 1.1.42 device code ready for alpha testers

This release has a few minor bug fixes and some good new features. It will also be included in the next android alpha release (later today):

• @android606 stepped up and fixed an old bug, of ‘if the radio has a broken irq wire. report that as a critical fault in the diagnostics’
  • @mc-hamster fixed #664 - blink the LED when the BLE pin is disabled
  • @mc-hamster added beginning support for beepers/speakers and added documentation for this
  • @mc-hamster fixed problems with remote GPIO control
  • fix bug #677: don’t reboot board if someone tries to send a packet but no radio chip was found, instead just report a fault
  • Fix charging indication for boards that have ‘dumb’ battery sensors
2 Likes

What’s the change here? I can’t find it in the commits.

2 Likes

this one - we were off by 1000 in the comparison :wink:

If we’re going to do something wrong, we might as well do it wrong by 3 orders of magnitude. Yay team!

3 Likes

It has been running for a few hours on my four t-beams. It has been stable so far!

3 Likes

Updated both v1.1 T-Beams to 1.1.42 wirelessly over the app (LOVE it by the way, and the custom position broadcast field)

Both screens now cycle through screen brightness as if user button is being held down. Reported bug, but knowing that user button is pin 13 as well as the new external notification I suspect it may be that? I never enabled it though unless it is by default

Up until now I’ve been flashing with custom builds with the pins changed already, so I will try that again.

Edit: Going to test it a couple more times and flash from the main branch over usb and make sure its not just me.

Edit2: Compiled main branch and flashed over USB and no longer acts as if user button is held. Not sure why.

Edit3: Could not reproduce issue. Flashed board to 1.1.33 over USB, and then updated via app again and it worked fine.

1 Like

I updated my ttgo lora v2 1.6 successful with the app. Seems to be no issues.
Question: can i switch the display on the ttgo lora v2 1.6? Would be nice to change the reset button to switch the screen.
I would also prefer a battery status in percent.

Anyway great work by the way.

1 Like

This guy added a button on his to switch the display

1 Like