Some good (but not urgent) fixes in here:
- @mc-hamster added support for the ttgo lora32 1.3 board
- @mc-hamster exposed radio frequency through his json web api
- @sachaw fixed a bit of malformatted JSON
- Position broadcasts are now sent even if we don’t have a GPS lock, this should dramatically cut the time required for new nodes to learn the mesh.
- We were not properly broadcasting the positions of nodes that were marked as “fixed_position”
- Firmware updates now disable the lora radio during the update, we also show an “updating” screen on the screen.
- (Related to the very brief 1.1.47 alpha release) make failures due to hitting MAX_THREADS fatal (rather than silently ignoring), and bump max_threads to 32
Any feedback appreciated.
(btw - note on my work queue: I spent the last week fixing github bugs and the reliability is looking pretty good. I’m now going to spend twoish weeks finishing some support for new boards and (hopefully) get the first release of the internet messaging/mqtt feature out there)