Throw the T-Beams away?

Isn’t it time to steer folks toward other devices, less prone to problems? If so, any preferred devices or suggestions?

Dunno what’s happened for you, but I have three working t-beams out of three purchased… Though admittedly quality control isn’t always amazing.

If you read between the lines of your own comment I think you have the core of the answer.

Curranty ‘good’ options are very subjective to each users needs, budget, location / availability.

Part of the problem is variations in board versions / components that is rarely obvious to new users.

Lilygo is wanting serial logs to help diagnose the Bluetooth not transmitting issue, can someone help with the commands to get them and record them to my c drive?

I tried:

–seriallog SERIALLOG

Here are the results:

PS C:\Users\me\Desktop\Meshtastic> ./meshtastic.exe --seriallog SERIALLOG
INFO file:main.py common line:696 Logging serial output to SERIALLOG
Connected to radio
PS C:\Users\me\Desktop\Meshtastic>

It seemed successful but I have no idea where they went or even how to specify where they go if that is what is needed?

Well that was pretty much resounding silence so I guess I got a bad batch and the manufacturer was not being easy on correcting the issue

If you go into the discord chat there may be more people able and willing to help you get the logs.

1 Like