Which hardware device do you use ?

I’m a fan of meshtastic from China because I especially like the free, sharing and exploring nature of meshtastic. Because of the convenience of online shopping, meshtastic equipment can be easily purchased in China. I’ve never been satisfied with my Lilygo T-Beam purchases, though. For the first time, because the T-Beam V1.1 version was inconsistent, I could not refresh the program after repeated attempts, so I could only refund and re-purchase. The second time, the device version number is the same, but using the Android program found that it is very unstable, basically it is impossible to use Bluetooth to connect the device, and the communication cannot be stable after the occasional connection. I believe meshtastic already has many users around the world and the performance of T-Beam should not represent the basic level of meshtastic products. But due to my lack of experience, I can’t tell if it’s a software or hardware problem. But for a novice, you really need a product with stable software and hardware, not to mention that it is already 2022. T-Beam still uses the mirco-usb interface, and it is difficult to find the same type of data cable.

Which hardware device do you use every day, and what is the version number? thank you very much.

1 Like