TTGO T-Beam v1.2 supported by Meshtastic Firmware?

Greetings everyone,

I recently joined the Meshtastic Discourse group, and first I would like to say that I am truly honored to be part of your community, and how much I appreciate the work and effort that have been put up with this project in the last couple of years, by the Meshtastic developers team, and the entire community that has been keeping the project alive. Second, I have a quick question … I would like to know if the TTGO T-Beam v1.2 433/868/915 devices are supported by the Meshtastic Firmware, or not. This is because I recently read a thread on a different forum, that the Firmware might not support T-Beam v1.2 for some reason. Also, while looking in the hardware section on the Meshtastic website, at the T-Beam section I can see different versions/models, but not v1.2 being mentioned anywhere. I found some of these devices that I would like to buy and experiment with, and I need a confirmation before spending some money on them. So any replies and opinions are more than welcome. Thank you very much in advance.

Best Regards !!!

1 Like

i just got a v1.2 and it came with the meshtastic software on it. I can’t seem to figure out how to update the firmware though.

Meshtastic Flasher Select “tbeam” as the device. The process is the same. The only difference between the 1.1 and 1.2 is the axp chip.