New LilyGO® T-Beam Supreme product

A bit more information specific to the T-Beam Supreme bootloader is available by following this link.

The ESP32-S3 flash memory partition table used by the bootloader is compatible with certain use cases.

I have the LILYGO_TBeamS3_SUPREME_V3_0 board, T-BeamSUPREME (M) – LILYGO® with the mehtastic firmware and I want to record the data sensor and position information on the micro-SD, how could it be implemented?

Meshtastic does not have any sd card functionality yet

Hello,
I’m from Germany and want to start a node. My father was doing amateur radio as a hobby many years ago. So I’m familiar with everything in general. I don’t own any license. I’m a user with a bit more knowledge what I’m doing. But I can’t build any hardware or software.
I saw the LILYGO® Meshtastic T-BeamSUPREME on Aliexpress. This one seems to have already the firmware on it. So if it’s outdated, I just need to update it. For Germany I need 868Mhz. I have read a very small bit about the GPS Chips and to me it looks like the U-Blox is better than the L76K. Because it also can use Galileo. Which makes more sense in Europe.
Is everything right?
For a case I will get some small box in a Hardware Store or something else. I think later on I will get a better antenna.

If no one says “no, don’t do it!”. I will order this as a beginner setup for myself.

1 Like

Get two units to communicate with each other. Here in the US there are a number of units for sale on Esty with all the different flavors of boards that work with Meshtastic.

But I only need one. It doesn’t make any sense for me to buy two.

Thank you! I tried the procedures listed on meshtastic.org to get my device into bootloader mode with no luck. Your procedures worked perfectly!