iOS App - more than one node connected

Am I using the iOS app wrong or is there no way to connect to more than one node via BLE?

I have several RAK19007 nodes that I plan on placing in different places and my idea was to connect to the nearest one to use the app.

Now it looks like I’d need a single device that I bring with me and use as first hop into the network?

It clears the data from the previous node when you connect a new node.

I noticed. But does that mean I “only” have to repair the next one using the PIN every time?

Or am I loosing everything in the app every time I switch to another node?

The message in the app is accurate, all the app data generated by the previous node is deleted.

So it isn’t a big problem when setting everything up, but one should probably avoid switching nodes for “regular use”?

Edit: okay, now after some playing around I noticed that the chats will be removed when connecting to another node and therefore resetting the app. So one would need a dedicated client to operate. Which would make the router_client type kinda usless?

The router client does what is advertised, your plan to hop between nodes and have some sort of blended message history does not work.

That’s what I was afraid. Thanks for clarifying.