Failing to build mesh

So I bought 3 of these
units

Flashed them to “firmware-tbeam-ANZ-1.1.32.bin” changed the channel over the 3 devices, rebooted, shutdown and restarted each of them a few times. But they don’t want to talk to each other, I can bluetooth to all 3…

I’m mainly chasing the GPS co-ordinates of each node, connecting an Android phone to one to view a map of others locations. If I send a message via the app it doesn’t show on the other devices.

Any ideas on how to fix the issue?

1 Like

Hi and welcome to the forum @belleye
There is a good UG at

Did you follow the steps to create the channel on one device and then share it to the others?

1 Like

Hey @claesg thanks for the reply, pretty much and just tried again following those instructions.

Ok, then I suggest that you try to go back to the default channel. The easiest way is to reflash the devices using the install shellscript included in the zipfile with the firmware.
Just leave them on without changing the channel. You can toggle between screens on the tbeam using the middle button. Leave them close to a window for some time to get a gps lock. They should find eachother.

Ok done, Took some effort to use the shellscript ended up using my chromebook after giving up on windows. How long do they normally take to build the mesh?

Mesh doesn’t really need to build. It’s instant.

Thanks everyone found the issue - I was sent 433mhz units and trying to flash to 915mhz. Will see if I can swap them.

Ok, That a good find.