A few questions from a newbie, ATAK related

Gents, l am new to meshtastic, and while my freshly purchased devices are on their way from China, I am trying to learn as much as I can. In general I want to use lilygo t-beam devices to set up a network in my area for the local first responders and emergency services to use with ATAK. I am already familiar with the concept and basic principles, yet still I have some beginner questions related to the way I am planning to use it.

• I understand that the smartphone connects to the node via Bluetooth. What is the WiFi connectivity used for then, apart from configuration via Web UI? Can you also connect i.e. your laptop via WiFi to get access to the mesh network? There is a version of ATAK app for Windows called WinTAK, but as far I am concerned there is no Meshtastic plugin for WinTAK available at the moment, can anyone confirm that?
  • How many Android smartphones running ATAK can be connected to one node at the same time? I’m pretty sure that I have read in the docs that only one device can be connected via Bluetooth, what about WiFi? I am specifically talking about a scenario when there is a SAR team deployed in the mountains, looking for a missing person and they have one node with them. Can all of their ATAK devices use that node (via BT or WiFi) to access the mesh and exchange information?

Nodes are 1:1 with phones / any connection type, there is no iTak meshtastic functionality. You can use wifi to connect via the web app or android phone. It can also connect to a MQTT server to bridge networks.