This is 1.2.20 device code for alpha testers. Hopefully this release will be fairly solid and I’ll spend most of the next two weeks finishing the MQTT gateway work item. Please let me know what you think?
Note: Heltec battery level sensing still isn’t updated for their (dumb IMO) pin number change, but I’ll do that sometime next week when not MQTTing…
- @mc-hamster added an option to disable serial console entirely
- Cleanup simulation and fix some timeout bugs in the TCP server
- Make the automated continuous integeration tool test more things
- Fix heap corruption bug in the Fsm library
- add a frequency_offset preferences option
1.2.20 of the python tool is out - it fixes the problem of remote admin/gpio/serial access not working.
1.2.20 of the android app includes the firmware above and…
- Fix the problem of not allowing text message sending while the radio is sleeping (I think). Also needs the latest device firmware for this fix.
- Fix a few autobugs reported by analytics
- Add a TCPInterface which uses ‘wifi’ to talk to the device. This is currently only enabled when running on the emulator - because (for now) it allows the android app to stress test with the meshtastic-native simulator (runs on a linux/os-x machine).
I’m feeling lazy so this android build is only going up on google-play for now.