Node over MQTT not showing on Web Client Map?

I’m running 2.0.10 firmware, both nodes are T-Beams connected to WiFi, I’ve subscribed my channel to the default MQTT server successfully and messages come and go, however the node shows as “UNK” in the messages.

When I view the map I don’t see the other node on it, in the top right where it lists the nodes and their MAC it shows an icon with no name or MAC, but does not place it on the map, any other nodes discovered via LORA do show up on the map.

Am I overlooking anything? It seems like the details of the node (GPS, Name etc…) aren’t being sent over MQTT successfully.

Just bumping this in case anyone sees it and has any thoughts :slight_smile:

Did you have any luck? I am finding the same issue also.

In my experience i have had to use the fixed location setting for the connected MQTT nodes to be visible in the web interface. I am not too sure GPS is functional in the web interface considering there is no prompt to share location on the browser window when logging in.

I did eventually get it working, at least in my case the issue was that I had channels subscribed to MQTT but not the Primary channel, once I set my Primary channel to use MQTT everything started working as you would expect.