Legacy iOS15 iPad App Please?!

Is there any hope of getting the legacy iOS15 compatible version of meshtastic on the mac app store? I have an iPad that is not compatible with iOS16. Would love to use it as a stationary home base. I thought there was no hope, and then yesterday I download the Nanit application for a baby monitor, and even though my iPad isn’t compatible with the latest version of Nanit, the appStore gave me the option of downloading the latest compatible version for my iPad. I was under the impression once a device is no longer supported you’re simply out of luck, but the fact the appStore gave me the option of downloading the latest compatible version–I thought maybe the meshtastic folks could give us the same option for meshtastic! I have friends hoping for the same thing. Or perhaps at least put up a repository with the legacy apps so we can jailbreak the device and install.

No, iOS 15 has never been supported and the SwiftUI support in iOS 15 is not good enough. The app supports the current and one version back.