Issues with Stations on mesh with RAK 4631

I have an odd issue. We have a dozen or so station in our mesh. Initially our primary channel was not LongFast and it hashed to channel slot 30. Our secondary was longfast AQ== . Everything worked very well for me. One of the people on the mesh moved everyone to primary longfast and slot 20. At that point, and all the setting are correct, I could copy the other stations, but none could copy me. The unit in the car was able to get back to my home node (raK 4631) from the same distances as usual (about 1.8 miles). But none of the other stations could hear me. When I would switch back to the other frequency, station that hadn’t made the change responded to me as they always had. I have checked all the setting countless times, and I even replaced the rak 4631 board. Both boards work well between my mobile and the rak 4631 at home, and I can copy the other stations, but not one of them can copy me. This, despite have 100 percent reliable connection on the other channel (30). I know, its odd, but I have exhausted everything I can think of. The antenna is a rak gain antenna and on my vna it looks great. On the old frequency no problems at all, on the new freq (slot 20) I copy everyone, but no one (the same stations that heard me on the old freq, and still do among those who havent yet moved) can copy me. Any ideas on what I can look at?

my first idea would be to get a sdr stick and have a look at the old and new frequencies. maybe on slot20 there is a lot of noise blocking reception near the other stations…
good luck :slight_smile: