Is there a way to purge the MQTT leaked peers list?

I didn’t realise that enabling the network would also bring in MQTT stations. Initially I thought wow this Lora stuff has improved, bringing in stations form 17 miles away. Didn’t realise MQTT is enabled by default, so I need to find out how to kill that off, and then to purge them and start over with just RF received peers

Is there a way to get rid of the lists of peers and start again. Ideally without factory resetting and having to manually config my channels again :wink:

Indeed, where is all this stuff saved, since it persists over a power off restart? I seem to see these peers both on Andrid app and going in on the web client, the web client doesn’t seem to save anythig betwen invocations so it must be on the beaord somewhere

Hardware mix of T-Beam 0.7 and 1.1

FW Ver 2.2.22.404d0dd Beta

client s/w Adroind app via Bluettoh, and client.meshastic.com via serial, and the locally served client over wifi

If you go to the 3 dots menu in the upper right, then radio config, then all the way to the bottom, you will see ‘NodeDB Reset’ - click that. After that, you should be good to go.
If you don’t want mqtt on the node, you should disable mqtt, or set the ‘ignore mqtt’ option under the LoRa menu.

1 Like

Thanks - a restart of the phone got rid of those guys, seemed like the app rather than the node was caching them, and they haven’t come back. Win!

1 Like