HElTEC WLS V3 does not transmit battery SoC in ROUTER mode after upgrade to SW 2.2.24e6a2c06

Dear community,

I own several nodes since a few months and am busy building a local community of likeminded users.
Most of my nodes are HELTEC wireless stick lite V3. I have previously successfully used the WSL V3 as routers in the field with pv power. In the beginning of this week I upgraded all my nodes from 2.2.19 to the latest available SW 2.2.24e6a2c06. Since then these nodes do not transmit battery SoC anymore, even when pinged via Traceroute. That worked well befor the update. Any idea?

BR, Adrian

If you just updated the firmware, almost certainly it is a software issue. As a first step, try to downgrade one of the WSL to the previous version, see if it works as before.

You could also try reconfiguring the channels. I had some problems with a Wireless Tracker before, which was receiving but not transmitting. After pulling some hairs thinking there was an antenna related issue, I finally solved it by reconfiguring the channels again.

Another idea is to update to the last alpha 2.3 and see if it works.