HelTec V3 display not working after update to 2.3.11

I have updated my HelTec V3 to 2.3.11 and display has stopped working. I did the update using a Raspberry Pi 400 (latest OS) with the web flasher. The update was a full erase and install I have done full erase and install for 2.3.7, which I used before. The problem was still there. The unit is working. I can send/ receive messages and configure the unit using an Android tablet (Meshtastic 2.3.11).

I did search the forum and found a post saying to try a factory reset. I did that with no change in the display.

I have noticed in the serial connection window for the web flasher shows the unit rebooting and initializing after the firmware flash is completed.

It appears the display is turned off somehow. Thank you in advance for any help with this one.

I did some more testing and research. Based on the HelTec manufacturing data, the OLED is an I2C device. I may have found the smoking gun after the last flashing. After the reboot the following was reported:
i2cInit(): Initialising I2C Master: sda=41 scl=42 freq=100000

Then a short time later this was reported:
INFO | ??:??:?? 0 Scanning for i2c devices…
[ 832][W][Wire.cpp:301] begin(): Bus already started in Master Mode.
DEBUG | ??:??:?? 0 Scanning for i2c devices on port 1
INFO | ??:??:?? 0 No I2C devices found

The display is never found! This maybe a bug in 2.3.11 I do not know enough about the Meshtastic firmware to say for sure. Once again, thank you in advance for any help with this one.