Display brightness mode constant active

hi guys, yesterday i got my 2 ttgo T-beams bought here: https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B08TMHQVV1/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1.

i think i got the current firmware (tbeam0.7 1.2.30.2e.83277) over android connected and flashed ,the problem is that i cant get out of the display brightness mode. it just starts while booting up and/or powering on.

thanks already for the help !

Hello @maretiu, I think you may have the wrong firmware, if I am not mistaken. Your device was …

Kedelak TTGO Meshtastic T-Beam V1.1 ESP32 WiFi BT ESP32 GPS NEO-6M SMA 18650 Batteriehalter mit OLED

I think you need the firmware label (firmware-tbeam-1.2.30.bin). The firmware named tbeam0.7 is for an older revision of the tbeam boards. If somebody else knows better feel free to chime in. I do not claim to know a lot.

Hope this helps, and have fun with the project :slight_smile:
KendallAA

thx @kendallAA ! Heureka it worked just like u told me . now that i have the right firmware im going into the rabbithole :'D.

1 Like

BTW Welcome to the Meshtastic forum. If you are like me, you might lose out on some sleep “Meshing” around. :laughing:

1 Like