I received my first of new model sx1262.
It booted fine to SoftRf
I loaded firmware 0.9.3
- The oled was intermittent blank and the meshtastic splash
- The blue light on if battery is installed
- reboots sometimes blanked the screen permanently
- the gps light sometime turned on
So loaded firmware 0.9.1
- It again was intermittant on the screen
- I installed a battery… and it crashed
- rebooted two or three times and the meshtastic splash came back
- on reset; serial port said no gps, no radio
- took it outside and after 20 minutes it had 5 sats
- cycled it with reset,… took less the 5 seconds to get 4 sats
Then… powered it off… waited an hour…“tried” to power it on… no joy
It has a weak red light next to processor, the gps led flashes every minute
the blue light illuminates if battery is installed
Now. esphome can’t talk to the board, putty only shows ▒▒ character every second
q.? Does anyone know to interrupt the running program and force it into factory mode ?
and what baud rates to try ?