Training in Development

Hi all. What would people think if we could organise say for example online zoom workshops in forking from Github, setup up an IDE, understanding the programming and how it works , and troubleshooting bugs. The aim of this would be to help others like myself with no programming experience to be able to help move the project on and contribute, and help diversify the project for specific needs by using plugins, help in how to develop and flash them.

Any thoughts?

1 Like

I think its a better idea to add to this doc. That way its more permanent and accessible to everyone.

I think that is an excellent idea. However not everyone learns the same way, and say for example a group who wanted to avail of training and were to follow these steps with little or no experience of programming, and were to encounter problems or need assistance, help could be on hand during a training session there and then.

Once my GUI is published I will be making a video series on using it with the goal of helping new users. I think I am going to do this on Twitch as I don’t like giving google everything and youtube adds piss me off.

3 Likes