T-Deck case for 3D printing?

HI- new here, looking for an STL file for the tdeck- haven’t found anything worth printing. TIA

1 Like

There are a couple on Thingiverse. Here is a link to the one I’ve uploaded.
Lilygo T-Deck Case w/SMA & Front Cover by KO4WHD - Thingiverse

2 Likes

I recently printed one without the SMA feature. Time to fire the printer back up. Thanks for sharing!

I’ve been working on an upgraded case that snaps together without screws and I am now testing the prints. Hopefully soon I will be able to post the link here of the finished files for anyone.

10 Likes

Very cool, that would be a good upgrade.

Would you be able to post STEP files as well? The battery cover plate file appears to be corrupt and isn’t loading properly into Bambu Studio. Love the look, I have the other 3 pieces printing now!

I shall try. I’m using a new program and have not explored its EXPORT features yet.

1 Like

I got mine printed and works great!

This makes for a nice case. The top part neatly fits a GPS module as well. Printed in dark green gives it a nice “tactical” appearance.
The one thing I added was a slider that fits over the rather fiddly on/off switch, and a few brackets to hold the GPS module and antenna in place.

Can you send or post the files? I really like this design.

The files have been posted. Just need someone to test them out.

Hi, I am about to print two to test the design. Is the battery compartment design for the 2000 amh battery pack as well?

Yes. It’s a snug fit but it keeps the battery from bouncing around.

1 Like

I printed this one: //www.printables.com/model/741124-lilygo-t-deck-case

It’s pretty great.

2 Likes

Hi ko4whd. I would love to print this design, but the Thingiverse link isn’t working. Getting a 404 error. Any chance you posted elsewhere?

1 Like

same. i tried messaging him

There is a great one on thingverse, only two main parts