PowerFSM State::State declaration Mismatch

State Constructor declarations have 4 parameters, State::State definition in Fsm.h from arduino-fsm library only has 3. Creating a compile error. Do I have the wrong Fsm library? Which should I have mounted?

Looks like you are not using platformio

I am using platformio (win10). The Meshtastic build instructions create an environment that simply does not work for rak4631. I fought with it for a week. There are no connections to the bps from rak and the normal clone using git does not bring in the variants and the board info for this device. I eventually provisioned my own project from the clean clone, adding in connections to the downloaded bsp. I have had much more success. The fsm.h issue here is a code conflict rather than an environment conflict. So, I just need to know which state machine library is being used for the build. Can anyone get me that info?

I notice that the entire devices tree was updated 3 days ago including significant platformio.ini structure changes. So I cloned a new set and it now almost builds. It still wants to find my compiler at /usr/bin it needs a couple of build_flags and it seems to have resolved my issue. Thanks costo for your attention.