PlatformIO where to define Firmware Version

Hello all,

I have managed to build and flash multiple boards so far using both the Meshtastic GUI and VS Code PlatformIO. Im stuck using platformio as the screens i’ve soldered on the boards are with SH1106 Chips which need to be defined in the Confirguation.h file.

So far I have only been able to build and load the latest firmware (1.3.4) as this is the default when cloning the github repository.

→ My question is: where or how can I define the firmware (1.2.52 preferably) in Visual Studio Code?

Note that i have tried to achieve this via terminal in VSC with: git checkout tags/v1.2.52.b63802c

Thanks to the meshtastic team for a great project.

Resolved Description below

VS Terminal was giving me the following error:

Cloning into ‘/home/PC/.platformio/.cache/tmp/pkg-installing-7vdbq9sd’…
remote: Repository not found.
fatal: repository ‘GitHub - meshtastic/OneButton: An Arduino library for using a single button for multiple purpose input.’ not found

Environment Status Duration

tbeam FAILED 00:00:01.532
========================================================================== 1 failed, 0 succeeded in 00:00:01.532 ==========================================================================
The terminal process “platformio ‘run’, ‘–environment’, ‘tbeam’” terminated with exit code: 1.

Terminal will be reused by tasks, press any key to close it.

The error was related to the following line in the Platformio.ini file:

GitHub - meshtastic/OneButton: An Arduino library for using a single button for multiple purpose input. ; OneButton library for non-blocking button debounce

which i replaced with:

mathertel/OneButton@^2.0.3 ; OneButton library for non-blocking button debounce

After this it builds and loads the firmware correctly.