NYC map of channel 0 ack over 10 days

I’m 13B4 a node always moving as I drive in for work several times a week.

Was trying to use the app and drop waypoints for each hit I got as it seemed to draw a nice little map, but it just crashed the app after 10 pins.

Started just dropping a pin using a basic app and it’s really turned into something over the last week or so.

Apologies if “Jacko has shared their position with you.” Several dozen times, but what I do when I’m moving is in channel zero, I press the pin over the message bar and it sends out location and times out after 30 seconds or so. If it doesn’t time out and acknowledges, I drop a pin on the map and send another location. I keep dropping pins and sending subsequent locations until it eventually times out.

On a subsequent day, I’ll go a different route and try to see if i can get the same acknowledgment elsewhere.

I like this a little better than the mesh map because it’s a little more private. Let me know what you think. If you want to DM me a location where you know I’ll get a hit, I’ll give it a shot and continue to update the map accordingly.

Updates for this week:

Added blue pins for where people messaged me back