@geeksville offered to add it to the official meshtastic github project, so it can now be found here: https://github.com/meshtastic/meshtastic.js
What it can do:
- Connect to multiple meshtastic devices
- Start configuration process on connect
- Get device info and node database
- Receive messages from device
- Send messages (text, position, data, packet)
- Set device preferences
- Set owner data
Right now all this is possible over bluetooth - the browser must support that. HTTP and USB Serial connections are planned.
Also, the documentation/examples is not complete yet, a work in progress.
If you have any thoughts or questions about it, feel free to share.