Limited Run - Meshtastic Stickers!

Oh hai!

We have a limited run of Meshtastic Stickers. Designed by KeithMon, these are 2" x 1.74", printed on high quality vinyl that is water and sun resistant. I have similar stickers on water bottles that have survived years, including runs in the dishwasher.

Quantity Price Price / Ea
1 $4.00 $4.00 Free Shipping (No Tracking) - USA Only
2 $6.00 $3.00 Free Shipping (No Tracking) - USA Only
5 $12.50 $2.50 Free First Class Tracking - USA Only
10 $22.50 $2.25 Free First Class Tracking - USA Only
25 $50.00 $2.00 Free USPS Priority + Insurance & Tracking - USA Only

100% of profits after expenses will be donated back to Meshtastic. If interested, send me a private message with the number of stickers you’d like and I’ll send you a PayPal money request link. I don’t stuff envelopes for a living, so please give me a few days for processing.

These will be available until either I get tired of stuffing envelopes or we run out. Which ever comes first!

6 Likes

This sticker looks sweet, but if you’re going through airport security, the tagline at the bottom might irk the security checkpoint officials.

2 Likes

That’s my secret. I always irk the security checkpoint officials.

8 Likes

Can we have a high-res file when either you run out of patience or stickers? :grin:

2 Likes

Aw man, that’s a great idea.

Like @kokroo I agree the tagline might make some uneasy, so future versions could include a QR code?

Feel free to send some to me in the UK if you have any left over :slight_smile: Alternatively, can you send the design and I’ll try and find a UK printer :smiley:

My partner is increasingly uncomfortable with my homemade devices enclosed in food containers sitting on the dashboard of the car! Keep expecting to come back to a safely detonated car!

2 Likes

I always bring radio gear and a few laptops so I’m always a scene in airports. I had a great time a week ago in SFO with my IC705 and 45 lbs of antenna wire in my carry-on along with tons of various electronics. Used up over 10 of those automatic loaded trays because of course it was going to be a full repack. Most officers are just curious and want to know more about your cool stuff but every once in a while you get a dud.

I absolutely can’t wait to have a few of these stickers for my TSA joyrides :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I bring scuba gear when I fly, including leadshot for weights. Every once in a while, they open a bag on the weight and spill the lead everywhere in my luggage.

Not only is it annoying, but I can’t take that weight with me when I dive because I can’t risk dumping lead in a sensitive underwater reserve.

1 Like

I’d love to grab 10 if you make a run without the bottom line in the future! These look great.

har,har, Kater Carlo said.
If I want go to the US of A. with this sticker on my Velcro i will never, never, sit in the plane.
My face will hit hard the ground on the Frankfurt Airport bottom…
Buuuut I must have this sticker, wy do you dont sent it to old Germany, what have I U done(yes,yes) ??? :smiling_face_with_tear: :smiling_face_with_tear: :smiling_face_with_tear: I feel some discrimate: Murdock from the A-Team

1 Like

Will keep that in mind. Gotta make my money back on this run first. :slight_smile:

You still have any of these available?