Hello everyone. New User Here. 我是中文用户。

Chinese is my native language, my English is very poor :wink:

Today is the first anniversary of using Meshtastic. I bought TTGO T-Beam development board a year ago because I like Meshtastic project.

The Meshtastic project is growing fast, but I’m a slow learner. However, this is a friendly and active community, thanks to everyone and especially to @geeksville.

I will continue to learn here and share some of my superficial knowledge with you.

12 Likes

Welcome to the forum. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Your English is great!

1 Like

有个meshtastic的中文电报群:

2 Likes

的确少,我在官方地图上都没有看见几个。
你使用什么链接设置?

Meshtastic 命令,:joy:我都不知道还有这个功能。
我用串口调制软件读取端口全是乱码。
你用什么命令行工具,
有贴子吗?
谢谢。

我的固件是1.2.*系列的,
不知道近期web有那些功能。

谢谢,
网上有没有操作说明书什么的,
我感觉瞎摸索,学习很困难。
主要是我英语比较差😂

有4个设备,2个带GPS的18650电池供电,2个没有GPS的。
就安卓手机系统。
Win10只会刷机。
最近在练电烙铁手艺,我差点把板子焊接废了。

看到你在T-Beam防水盒群里发了这照片,请问这个防水盒是什么规格,淘宝能找到吗?
谢谢🙏

1 Like

谢谢 :pray:回覆。可以麻烦你分享这两套盒子的链接吗?想把OLED焊接板上,这能盖上的话,多余的空间刚好放置升级大GPS方形陶瓷天线。

Dear Chinese users and developers,

I have a question (because though I’ve spent a few months hiking in China and occasionally visiting vendors in shenzhen I’ve never published apps there). I know google is blocked and I know the appstores there are pretty locked down wrt publishers from the US (i.e. me/us), But do you know of an appstore there that is easy for folks to reach that some random person (either me or one of you) could push APKs to?

ideally someone would occasionally pull the latest APK from github and then publish it somewhere.

Currently we are only using the Amazon appstore (is that blocked there?) and (normally) Google Play.

Maybe I am overly cautious but users in China should always be alert to what CCP might do regarding technology and regulation. CCP will not hesitate to bring down the hammer if they think there is a potential problem. Be careful.
Here is a suggestion, pretend you are a Taiwan user group. Use traditional Chinese font, never mention where you are and what can be used to identify you. Stick to the technical discussion. If things go south, there will be less chance to get hurt. CCP is tightening control.

我是新手,碰到个问题。有两个Tbeam刷了meshtastic固件,但两者之间不能互通,在成员清单内也看不到其它成员。我的参数配置有问题吗?

发一个中文消息,收到就是这样的,咋解决呢。{“channel”:1,“from”:3672095128,“hops_away”:0,“id”:3966268967,“payload”:{“text”:“\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000”},“sender”:“!dadfb998”,“timestamp”:1712294254,“to”:4294967295,“type”:“text”}

但在2/e 情况下显示中文:
#��������"中5(vh�=��fHxmqtt !dadfb998