EU store for Wisblock?

Is there a European store you could recommend?

I would like to buy a Wisblock or two for their power efficiency.
Most of my gear comes from Aliexpress, but I can’t find Wisblock or any nRF-devices there.
Nor does Digikey offer any 868 or 433 Mhz-devices. in The Netherlands, Tinytronics supplies TTGO devices but not Wisblock at all.

The shipping costs from RAKwireless.com aren’t too crazy, but handling import duties (especially for a small shipment) is a pain.

TIA!

Alie express are 2 stores selling wisblock,
The Rak Wireless OfficialStore , as always take the Official with some salt, and Ailanda store
I already ordered from the last one and received a package form rak wireless itself.
Seem they just are a reseller, they place the order at the rak factory. Hence the higher price than on the rak web store.

Rak Web storestore seems cheaper had also no problem from ordering there, use the cheapest shipping option, ddp. That should cover the Import and duties and tax handling avaik
Got a package via DPD form them, and had no tax collected before delivery. It is only still a couple of days since the delivery, so it might come later.

1 Like

Thanks, I might just buy from the Rak Web store after all then! May I ask what country you’re in?

The Rak Wireless Official store seems to have very few items and Ailanda is indeed pretty expensive compared.

I’m from the Netherlands :slight_smile: