Can't compile from tag 1.1.33 onwards

The github code seems to be broken from tag 1.1.33 up to the latest one marked 1.1.48. Master branch also looks broken. I can successfully compile from 1.1.32 downwards.

I’m compiling against the heltec target. I think I’m either missing some compile time flags that I’m not aware of or I’m just doing something plain wrong. The command I use to start the compilation is COUNTRY=EU865 pio run --environment heltec.

The compile log for the latest 1.1.48 build is here.

Thanks for your attention.

1 Like

Hmm - can you try running “pio update” in the project directory to make sure all the shared platform io libs are updated? Also “pip install -U platformio” probably wouldn’t hurt - because our automated CI builds on github (which build heltec as a test) also do that.

1 Like

Everything is up-to-date. I did the commands you suggested just in case anyway but the exact same error from the pastebin link occurs. The errors sound like there is a #pragma once missing somewhere or there are include errors.

By the way, great great job with all this work on Mehstastic.

hmm - alas, I’m not sure how to remote debug this one too well. Perhaps you can look through how one of our recent github automated test builds did on “Heltec”:

Or try deleting your platformio tree and reinstalling in case some file got munged up?