First off I would like to say how awesome I find this project and group.
T-Beam V1.1 w/ NEO-6M
I made a big mistake when connecting the OLED display to the board and shifted my pins over one and it appears that I must have shorted either the power or i2c bus (or both). In trying to take them off I also messed up the 3.3V pin in the desoldering process.
Things that aren’t working:
- AXP192 - Not recognized as an i2c device
- OLED display - Not recognized as an i2c device (I attempted to power this off of a different 3.3V terminal and ground as well and I get power at the OLED terminals but no backlight on the OLED)
- Blue LED doesn’t light anymore
Things that are working:
I already ordered new boards but I am wondering if there is anyway to salvage this as it seems that meshtastic loads, and is getting GPS coordinates just fine. It also connects to the app if I get the bluetooth pairing pin from the terminal. I still need to try the LoRa transmission to another device.
- Is there a way to try a different pair of pins for the i2c bus for a different OLED display ?
- Where is the AXP192 circuit on the board ?
- Is there a way to troubleshoot if it’s a powering issue that was shorted or if the i2c terminals got messed up ?