1.3" display screen on TTGO - screen display corrupt

Hi,
I have a T22 v1.0 20190612 LilyGo. With its default firmware and my 1.3" screen soldered onto the board. I could get perfect display and see its MAC address. I’ve just put the firmware-tbeam-UE865-1.1.33 onto it and got all the pairing done with diagnostics on a PC on the COM port. Linked to my mobile and communication looks good MSG ack’s etc.

Is there any configuration for the screen? Not sure if I have a few more pixels than the 0.96" screen but the text is very fragmented. I get to see a whisper of text and icons occasionally.

I’m wondering it the screen has a pixel layout/refresh speed and the screen I’ve gotten isn’t so compliant.

Tim

Do you have a link for the screen you have?

Oled 1'3" change - #6 by TitanTronics look like I’m commenting some lines of code out then?

Hmm that didn’t work, got my PIO in VS code built and uploaded. Comms are still online and the Arduino screen was definitely functional on the stock LilyGo firmware…

I think it is removing the comment on the line in configuration.h:

//#define USE_SH1106

Can’t say if it’d work, have not tried it.

Unfortunately it didn’t. Some of the other builds for Lora engaged the screen with the regular releases but it was a mess of pixels. A bit like a gone wrong BMP scattered pixels

I think its a SSD1306 screen. It works fine with SoftRF

Screen shot from the bay listing linked above:

Notification_Center

I think I got the larger one working at least on one board. The other board doesn’t seem to function for the screen.

1 Like

It is the bottom line of the display that doesn’t work perhaps it doesn’t know the run length? Then the screen swaps corrupt if further.