1.2.28 android app up for alpha testers

The problem remains that the Bluetooth connection is disconnected after a few minutes in the app. Even when I send a message, the Bluetooth connection is not restored. I have the device Lora V2 2.1.

for me the bluetooth connection stops while the device is asleep. I’m getting around this by powering my tbeams by usb so they stay on all the time or going into advanced and setting sleep to 5 seconds or as low as it will accept. As long as they are on at same time and within range my messages go through. Just using the app so far. Probably a better fix possible if I used the more advanced tools

When you send your text message (while the device is sleeping):

• Does the icon in the upper right have the uparrow (indicating that sent messages will be queued until the device next checks in)?
  • If you wait a few minutes does the message eventually get sent (i.e. in the text log the icon for the message changes from a up arrow cloud to a checkmark?

Yes the icon in the upper right have a arrow up. But even after a few minutes nothing changed. If I press the middle button on the t beam the device stops sleeping mode and I get that Check arrow in the upper right. The problem is that I don’t have the button on the Lora V2 :smirk:

thanks hansi and just to double check - you have default settings (ie. not customized with the python commandline tool)?

I’m back programming this week and the issues in this thread are now high on my queue :wink:

1 Like

I just figured it out. Set the sleeping time to 28800 sec. I thought the device wouldn’t sleeping in this time. But i was wrong. Set to 5 sec and the device wake up. Sorry that was my fault.

Btw i have some other issues, somtimes If I want to connect a previously paired device to the smartphone again, nothing happens - I first have to delete the cache and the data. Then it worked again. In addition, the app again shows me that it cannot provide the position to the mesh. But after a while Pli is working.

1 Like