Won't function on anything other then "long range-fast"

Very new to this.
Loras won’t communicate with each other using any other option besides “long range-fast”.
Ideas?

If I have understood correctly (someone please correct if not):

• if you are thinking of LoRaWAN, then meshtastic is not compatible with that protocol at all, but it might be able to relay any LoRaWAN traffic as well in the repeater/skip-decode mode that shares the same modulation parameters
  • in your own private mesh network, all radios that share the same LoRa-parameters (region, frequency, mode preset / coding rate / spread factor and so on) will talk to eachother, this config also includes atleast the PRIMARY channel encryption key setting

What I’m completely confused about is that will a node route any traffic that matches the PRIMARY key, even if the node doesnt have SECONDARY keys defined?

I’m trying to achieve somekind of end-to-end encryption where only end nodes have secondary keys defined and relay nodes do not.

Having all keys on all nodes is not viable at all because anyone can steal a router node in the wild and extract all keys at will.

You just need the same Lora config to rebroadcast packets, not the key.

same issue here, using ttgo lora32_v2.0. I made sure the settings were identical on the 2 devices.