T-Beam Solar Powered Turning off By itself even if batteries are ok

Hello,
I have the problem descripted in the object can anyone help please?

provide more information please
what voltage and mA from solar panel?
what is the voltage of battery when chargin/discharging/turning off?
what version of t-beam ?
how is solar connected to t-beam?

Hello,
thanks for answering,
Solar Panel:
Output solar panel: 6V 1300mA
Power: 7.8W
Photo electric conversion rate: 20%
USB: 2.0
USB Output: 5V 1000mA
Batteries
10000 mAh powerbank
18650 3000 mAh
T-Beam Version
V1.1
how is solar connected to t-beam?
The solar panel connects to the powerbank and the powebank connects to the T-Beam mini USB, charging also the battery 18650 installed on it.

The channel is the default channel, and it’ programmed to be router and client.
Do you have any clue?

Most likely your powerbank shuts down when it is charging.

Hello,
Is there a way to fix that?
Because I’ve tryed also to leave on only the 18650 battery and charge that with the panel connected on the miniusb port and the outcome it’s the same, after a while it will turn off and never come back…

A dumb power bank and a usb solar panel may be a decent way to extend the runtime of your tbeam, but a tbeam is a bad choice for a constantly running solar node. NRF devices use a tenth of the power. Using router mode is increasing your power usage even more as well.

Hello,
Do you know where i can buy a dumb powerbank?

what is the battery level (voltage) of the 18650 battery when turning off ?
if the battery is the problem, then you can just connect a better/bigger battery to the t-beam.

and as garth said: a NRF device is very much better for building a solar powered node !!!
use the t-beam for mobile use with daily recharging and get a rak wireless kit for solar. link below.
for that kit you need also to order battery cable and solar cable (same shop)
then one 18650 battery (or smaller!) and a very small ! 4,5V 90mA solar panel will be enough…
that is also alot cheaper since you safe money on solar panel and battery and stuff…

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjwwKWAyJT8AhXWXfEDHWbVAJcQFnoECBUQAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fstore.rakwireless.com%2Fproducts%2Fwisblock-meshtastic-starter-kit&usg=AOvVaw2zOc6XLbzAk4Aolqs7rOue