RAK 4631 + 19007 + LAN Interface - Help needed

I am trying to get a RAK4631 on the 2nd gen 19007 wisblock base working with the RAK 13800 Lan interface to feed data into my MQTT Server so I can send the data to Traccar.

The RAK4631 works and I can connect via Bluetooth or web interface, but the ethernet module (13800) does not show (on the meshtastic web client the network tab is greyed out) and on the Bluetooth it doesn’t show the interface.

The 4631 see’s all my other nodes so is working but just not seeing the Lan interface.

I have uploaded the most recent meshtastic file to the unit and obviously that’s working as I can connect to it, just need help getting the lan interface to work.

I’m a relative newbe to working with uploading and configuring these devices so please bear with me as its a learning curve, that said i’ve managed to program up my TTGO T-Beams and couple of other TTGO Lora V1 Boards as trackers and repeaters (will upload some pictures of my setup soon)

But any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Ian

You need to turn on Ethernet under network settings and reboot.

Unfortunately that is the problem, the network settings is greyed out and can’t be selected so I’m unable to enable it.

Using the Android app? If it has ethernet options greyed out for a 4631 that is a bug. Issues · meshtastic/Meshtastic-Android · GitHub

Its on the IOS App and also on the serial web console its greyed out, followed the rak installation instructions for the board and it programs all ok just not being seen.

It is in the latest version on the iOS app in the App Store, this is firmware version 2.1.7, you may need to update your firmware as the ethernet (and supporting metadata) are pretty new.