Help translate the Android app for your language!

We’re excited to share that we’re now using Crowdin to manage our app localizations.

If you’re a language enthusiast and would like to help translate our app into your native language, join us in making our app accessible to more people around the world! To become a part of our translation team, follow this link: Crowdin Enterprise

Thank you for your support!

3 Likes

I did some work on German. Looks good for me so far, but should probably be reviewed by another native German.
Thanks for your work!

1 Like

Over the last couple weeks we were able to add new translations for: Chinese, French, German, Hungarian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian and Ukrainian. These will be included in the next app release.

Huge thanks to all volunteers for your incredible contributions! Your efforts are much appreciated.

2 Likes

The question is: “Sir/Madam, my question is whether it’s possible to set up a separate language file for Traditional Chinese in Android, as it doesn’t differentiate between Simplified and Traditional Chinese?”

1 Like

Hello @Mango-sauce !

it is certainly possible to have separate Chinese Simplified and Chinese Traditional.

can you tell me if what we are using is correctly labeled as Chinese Traditional ?