I would love to be able to long press a message in the android app and see what nodes have sent an ack response and include the snr. And maybe instead of a simple check mark in the cloud icon the number of acks.
This idea came about in this thread: Having a really hard time with Range - #29 by Everlanders
If you guys want this please like this post so we can have a better idea of how popular this feature is.
-~-~-Spec Revisions (updated based on discussion feedback and requests)-~-~-
- Long press messages for additional details about that message
- Received acks (include friendly node name, not just node id)
- Change cloud icon so it shows number of acks instead of check mark
- Include Signal to Noise Ratio (SNR) for each nodes ack
- Hops remaining information
–special request to readers and developers–
I’m thinking this could become a template of sorts for users requests. Please let me know if you have ideas on how I can improve the initial post and guidelines for replys.