CANADIAN Meshtastic Users - 21700 & 18650 Batteries

Dude! lets talk, I have a bunch of T-beams, just havent had a need to power them up longterm yet, where is your Hamilton node? Im right in the center of downtown Hamilton, I’d love to join you! (meshtastically speaking)

No sure I replied correctly, look for the message above

Sure, I sent you a direct message.

You guys should check digikey …they ship direct to miss the sausage then purkulater or whoever delivers the stuffgood option for quality batteries …also please keep in mind you can self clear your packages very easy …when the big carriers call and asknif you want them to cleqr it say no …they will emailnyou a document …go to your loval cbsa office pay the duty scanbit and send it back to them …takes about 24hrs but you can save thousands …and fyi when ordering stuff from the us askbto make sure it has Nafta nunbers …befause it may have duty exemptions … Ill be setting up a network fromn London north to sudbury in the next few months …then with out boys we will try to get one all the way up to Petawawa … You know for fun and stuff …

look at vape shop, drone fpv store, you can get good one in fpv /drone store, 18650 21700 not too expensive for our setup we dont deed a lot of amp draw you can get 2 5000mah for 12-15$ good brand
if you want more amp dra possible you can even get real vtc6 30a in fpv shop we make our long range battery out of them
here one store
https://rotorvillage.ca/18650-21700-li-ion/