Unstable Router Role

As stated on Meshtastics webpage, Router Role where bluetooth is disabled is currently unstable as I have experienced myself. It will run for a random amount of time and then go offline, not retransmit all packages and not respond to admin request until manually reset.
I currently run my remote Solar Router nodes with RAK 4631s as Router_Client, and this seems to work well so far.
Does anyone have experience with running Router_Client mode, and then manually disabling bluetooth through remote admin? Will this produce the same “bug” as when running only as “Router”?

And for the developers, have you found out why this happens and is there a fix in the pipeline?

This would be great to do to save some power but my Nodes are currently placed fairly inaccessible and experimenting can result in some long walks and climbs.

same problem here, had to do some climb because of that.
now i leave Bluetooth enabled, it does not really consume more energy. only disadvantage is that its visible by bluetooth.
on one of the nodes, the lora hang up, after too much admin-configuring… luckily i could restart by Bluettooth so i did not have to climb and disassemble …