Store and forward

Dear all. Anyone got knowledge about the use of store and forward? Here FW 1.2.52 and TBEAM from Lilygo.
Did programm the nodes for the first steps with the android app, speed was set to all 3 nodes to medium Range /fast. One node is was configuring with CLI as the store and forward router(switch node to router and all the necessary things for S and F). What happened after:
Router node was visible in the network, but no bluetooth signal (I think is by default deactivated with the S and F module?) Switched off one client and send messages with the other client into the network. After that I turned on the other node again and send the cmd SF in the network, but nothing happened.
Is it possible to use the Android app for programming and CLI for the same configuration or do I have to input all the necessary DATA for S and F by CLI?

Store and Forward is still in progress.

1 Like

This means that S&F is not working yet? I had the same problem as HB9FND

I was going to work on it when I was off work to recover from knee surgery, instead I got distracted resolving core system defects that creeped in.

I have not had time to revisit it. Day job and all that.

Apologies.

1 Like

No need to apologize, thank you very much for your fine work here. Core stability and performance is very important. Cheers