Proud to announce … Meshtastic LLC

Ahead of the Meshtastic 2.0 launch we are proud to share that we have formed (drum roll please) … (wait for it) … Meshtastic LLC

Yeeeaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Meshtastic is open source and will always be open source. This LLC is here to make sure that Meshtastic’s trademark and license interests are maintained and protected.

All the board members of the LLC are volunteers and our legal expenses are covered by your generous donations.

More information and contact information on this entity will be on the new Meshtastic LLC website when that goes live.

Huge thanks from all our hearts.

8 Likes

Deja Vu as I feel like I’ve read this somewhere already lol. It’s still cool to see again though. Nice to know there’s a legal entity to protect the core values that is the Meshtastic project. Way to go all!

On our chat, we shared that we applied for it … but now we’re real :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have now found that my nodes are listed on the Meshtastic map @ (https://map.mpowered247.com) via MQTT without my consent. I do not or never had an account with this site & wish for my nodes & info to be removed. Please advise the process required to achieve this at your earliest convenience.

You need to contact them, they are not associated with meshtastic.

This is not our site. They are leaking your personal information.

Hi Jon,
Apologies for your concerns. If you could supply your node information we would happily remove you and any data as per our community guidelines.

Please email neil @ jaguarcomputers .co.uk with the subject NODE REMOVAL

Thank you.

No one should have their location information published without consent. Please have an opt-in model rather than an opt-out model.

1 Like