Upgrade suggestion😊😊

Sir, regarding some inconveniences during the recent use① During use, the process of pairing mobile phones and connecting other devices can be simplified, and even add a setting wizard like setting up a wifi router, set up some open channels, and initialize the device. In the default public channel, connect immediately after opening it, or you can add a BT password switch, which is convenient to use with other mobile phones. ②In fact, the map option in the app can be started on a new page, because there will be a freeze during the sliding process. Only two to three options are enough for the main page (for example, only chat and members appear on the main page). ③At the same time, I also hope that the mode selection function (such as router mode, administrator mode, and member mode) can be added as soon as possible. ④At the same time, I also hope to increase the switch of external LED lights. ⑤The display of the connection signal strength must appear in the app, so that the device data can be listed separately on one page. ⑥I have never found that the app upgrades the firmware by itself, so I hope that it is not necessary to put all the devices in the app. Instead, I only need to add a button to select the firmware file upload. This not only solves the problem of the app file being too large, but also enhances it. Extensiveness of the upgrade. Finally, I hope Mr. Adopt these suggestion

1 Like

The Meshtastic-PyGUI can backup and upgrade the radios and allows you to configure the radios as well