New big RUSSIAN community

Уважаемые коллеги, если прочитали статью про Meshtastic-сеть на Хабре, заинтересовались темой и наконец попали на этот дисурс-форум, то добро пожаловать в наше Русскоязычное сообщество.
Мы уже не одиноки! По нескольким городам начали создаваться локальные сообщества энтузиастов.

Dear colleagues, if you read the article about the Meshtastic network on Habr.com , became interested in the topic and finally got to this discourse forum, then welcome to our Russian-speaking community.
We are no longer alone! Local communities of enthusiasts began to form in several cities

Общероссийская телеграмм-группа: t.me/meshtastic_russia
• Телеграмм-группа г.Санкт-Петербург: t.me/meshtastic_spb
• Телеграмм-группа г.Краснодар: t.me/meshtastic_krd
• Телеграмм-группа г. Екатеринбург: t.me/Meshtastic_EKB
• Телеграмм-группа г. Новосибирск: t.me/meshtastic_nsk
• Международная группа по общению: meshtastic.discourse.group
• Официальный сайт проекта: meshtastic.letstalkthis.com
• Русскоязычный сайт: meshtastic.ru/meshtastic

New Russian article about the Meshtastic-network on [Habr.com](Meshtastic – оперативно-тактический радиочат без сотовой связи и интернета. Часть 1. Знакомство / Хабр)

3 Likes

Good article on meshtastic, thank you worth a read with google translate (for those of us who can not read Russian).

Any developers in that community? I’m sure @geeksville would love some PRs to the repo.

1 Like

Dear friends. Habr.com has certain rules for the design of articles. I had to remove all direct links to the author, but wherever possible, I refer to the author of the project in the text. For this reason, I indicated all the links to the community in this topic.

I continue to write a large user manual. My second article has already been published. It is dedicated to branded devices. In the next article, I plan to describe homemade Meshtastic-modems.

The second article can be read HERE.

1 Like

The third article on the topic of meshastic was published on habr.com. It is dedicated to homemade radio modem assembly.
You can read the article using the google translator HERE

1 Like

Dear colleagues, without unnecessary noise and pathos, I published the 4th article from the Mouse cycle. A step-by-step guide to flashing and configuring.

For non-Russian-speaking colleagues, I suggest using a google translator.

You can read the article HERE

1 Like