How to reset to defaults

I have a few devices and would like to reset them to Kevin’s defaults so I can start fresh from the top. It’s possible I may have (or may not have) fudged a few things.

How do I reset the devices to the defaults? Is there a combinations of buttons that would do the trick? “up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A”?

Figured it out… just need to reflash firmware onto the device. One of the steps from esphome-flasher is:

Erasing flash (this may take a while)…

1 Like

I can’t seem to get the board to reset with the reset button. Android Galaxy AO2S, hardware version 1.0, Android version 11.
I uninstalled the app because it would not hold the channel from the master. It would show that it added the group and then revert back to the default channel.
I Uninstaller the app and reinstalled and can no longer get the app to acknowledge the unit (ttgo)

Is it the 1.0 firmware on the device? There are a ton of bugs in 1.0 if you want to use recent app versions.

I was having the same issue. I updated the firmware and the Meshtastic app saw the device, but wouldnt complete the pairing process. I had to go into my phone bluetooth settings and unpair the device to get a clean slate.