First i have to say!

to all, i’say Hello, i‘m new.

my name is mario, and i’was found the project on youtube. and i‘like it very … so i was buy a T-Beam. I’read and read … and i‘was get some question … i‘understand, with this tech i’can build my own communication network. so, ok i‘can talk with myself, but the question is, is there also a global network, where poeple can join? get friends, make a subscription to this friends and meet them for example in the forest? or use it for communication in a disaster scenario. i‘would also like if i‘m in the forest, the network show me there is a other user near me in 5km range. maybe i‘want meet him, and maybe we like us and make friendship with our devices … or one importen case is, send a SOS for help to all devices what is in range … not importen i‘was make friendship or not … it is dangerous situation and i‘need fast help …

So, this was my questions, maybe all this work … i‘will be so mutch happy …
ok, have nice jump in 2021 … and we hope all come better …
mario

1 Like

ah, and there is question more, https://fossa.systems/ there is this lora repeater in space, maybe this can be use for expand the range … like a message relay … it‘s only a idee