Thanks for the report wrt your failed firmware OTA update. I’ve fixed this problem to be non fatal (so the update will now proceed successfully with the android 1.1.36 I’m about to release). But the root cause is important:
It means that something is mis-partitioned wrt your “spiffs partition” on your device. Alas, we can’t fix this with the android app. You’ll need to run the “device-install.sh” script included with the device firmware bins. Probably what happened is you originally installed the bin some other way and that way left the (incorrectly sized) spiffs partition in the device.
Until recently we only used a little of this partition (to store preferences). But now with the new webserver blob, we install a lot there.
(If anyone is curious and/or can be lured into trying android development to help progress the project here’s the diff: